Speak Up Week
3-7 October 2022
Launching in 2022, Speak Up Week is an opportunity to promote and celebrate speaking up and the difference it can make within the NHS in Scotland. Importantly, it is also a fantastic way to raise awareness about the local arrangements for speaking up in your health board and to promote the role of Confidential Contacts who are doing important work to support and advise whistleblowers.
Below you will find links to a range of resources developed by the INWO for you to use during the week. The list of resources will be updated over the summer, so check back in regularly to see the latest tools available.
- Speak Up Week logo (JPG, 67KB)
- Tips on how to organise a successful Speak Up Week (PDF, 320 KB)
- Webinar recording: Speak Up Week information session - 26 July 2022
- Take part in Speak Up Week editable poster (Word, 131KB)
- Your local confidential contact editable poster (Word, 236KB)
We look forward to hearing about what you have planned. Share your ideas with us at INWO@spso.gov.scot or use the hashtag #SpeakUpWeek on social media.