Call our Freephone advice line on 0800 008 6112.
Our advice team is available during the following hours:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am-1pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 12noon-4pm
This service is open to all NHS providers, staff and members of the public.
The INWO team will be available to offer the following advice:
- Information on transitional arrangements, including signposting whistleblowers who need to raise concerns before 1 April 2021
- Support and advice on implementation of the National Whistleblowing Standards
- General enquiries from members of the public.
BSL users can call us via contactSCOTLAND-BSL, the online British Sign Language interpreting video relay service. Find out more on the contactSCOTLAND website.
- Independent National Whistleblowing Officer
99 McDonald Road
Once our service launches in July 2020, there will also be a FREEPOST address available.
Please note that our office is currently closed to visitors so you will not be able to visit us in person at this address.
If you are visiting us in person, Bridgeside House is wheelchair accessible. There is an access ramp from the street to the building doorway and a video intercom which is at an accessible height. The building also has a lift.
There is metered on-street parking directly outside the front of Bridgeside House and a dropped kerb to the right of the building where McDonald Road meets Papermill Wynd.